MATLAB is a modern and diverse programming language with a wide range of applications in industry, research and teaching. MATLAB is a versatile language that can be used to efficiently resolve problems without much overhead and offers various tools. Its applications range from the simple graphical representation of data to complex simulations.
After completing the course "Programming in MATLAB: Fundamental Concepts", you will have mastered the fundamentals of the MATLAB programming language and will be able to practically apply this language in your field of work.
You learn the basic principles for working with MATLAB:
- Creating programs (scripts, functions)
- Basic commands and operators
- Program structures, decision making, looping
- Working with matricies, indexing, logical indexing (masks)
- Graphical representations
- Working with polynomials
- Solving systems of linear equations
- Fitting datasets (linear and non-linear problems)
- Integration, finding zeros of functions, anonymous functions)
You conduct practical exercises to work with all content .
Target Groups and Admission Requirements
The course has been designed for
- Skilled personnel who would like to perform programming tasks or numerical simulations with MATLAB.
- People who need to learn a programming language to help them quickly and efficiently solve their problems.
To participate in this course, you require basic knowledge of mathematics and programming.