Learn about the fundamentals of artificial intelligence (AI) and how you can apply it in your business. Get past the hype for a structured introduction to the subject of AI and related topics at the theoretical and practical levels.
Building on the historical development and current state of the technology, we will then present a number of application case studies and will discuss the benefits of AI in this context. We will examine practical examples to show what kinds of things AI can do well and not so well.
In this way the two-day course provides a systematic and interesting introduction to the subject and draws on practical experiences and evaluation of AI use cases and their prototyping and introduction in an industrial context.
The course consists of 2 modules.
Module 1: Introduction to AI
- Definition: what is AI and what is not AI
- History of artificial intelligence
- Examples of use: potentials and red flags
- Ethical questions around the use of artificial intelligence
- Examples of state-of-the-art AI methods for classification, clustering, regression etc.
Takeaway: A basic understanding of the subject and current innovations and an overview of the relevant methods. Participants will be able to identify which AI approaches are relevant for use cases and are suitable for solving problems and meeting requirements.
Module 2: Practical Day
- Presentation of typical positive and negative examples
- Hands-on development of AI use scenarios
The course is designed for
- Experts such as IT workers and team leaders, project leaders, process owners and innovation managers
- Management, e.g. chief officers, division and department heads
Programming skills are not required.