The Young Workers’ Council represents the apprentices at TU Graz and supports their interests. The council responds to the worries, problems and demands of the young employees.
It is the first point of call for apprentices at TU Graz
. The council provides support if there are any problems with supervisors.
The Young Workers’ Council
- applies for measures to solve problems affecting apprentices at TU Graz.
- monitors compliance with current legal requirements.
- makes suggestions on vocational training and professional development of apprentices at TU Graz.
- works together with the Works Council for Administrative Personnel to solve problems affecting the young people.
- works together with the trade union and Chamber of Labour to support the young people.