The Works Council for Administrative Personnel represents employees in workshops and laboratories, technicians responsible for infrastructure and administrative staff in all matters related to labour law.
The Works Council
- represents administrative staff at TU Graz in all areas related to labour law: labour constitution, employee law, employee protection, law on working times, social insurance etc.
- works to ensure compliance with and implementation of valid acts, regulations, contracts, decrees and orders designed to benefit employees.
- is active in the area of collective contract and employment agreement.
- makes suggestions for the improvement of working conditions and safety.
- has a say in personnel matters and the right to object in the case of notice of termination or dismissal.
- reaches agreements with companies on discounts for employees.