We use them daily and almost everywhere: smartphones, navigation systems, apps and, of course, the Internet. All this would be unthinkable without the technologies of computer science, microelectronics and telecommunications. As part of the Bachelor’s degree programme in Information and Computer Engineering at TU Graz, you are taught by internationally renowned scientists and work on the technologies of the future.
- You will learn technical and scientific basics in mathematics, statistics, physics, signal processing and transformation.
- You will learn the principles and methods of electrical engineering and information technology, e.g. electrical networks, electronic switching technology, measurement technology, telecommunications, and system architectures.
- In the field of information processing you will study the principles of computer science, software development, data processing, operating systems, and computer networks, information security, and visual computing.
- In addition, you will learn to think across discipline boundaries and will study economic, social and ethical questions pertaining to information and computer engineering.
- You will learn to work scientifically and will write a bachelor’s thesis.