TU Graz/ TU Graz/ Career/

Documents for Starting Work at TU Graz

Are you going to start working at TU Graz soon? Or do you start your apprenticeship at TU Graz? Then you are exactly right here: on these pages you will find a list of the documents that the personnel department needs for contract preparation.

Please choose your type of employment. On the respective page you can download the required data sheet. Please fill it in and send it electronically to the responsible contact person (see the relevant type of employment) at the latest 14 work days before the start of work. When you sign the contract, please bring an official identification document (e.g. passport, ID card, driver's license, etc.) to verify your identity.

Academic Personnel

Non-Academic Personnel

Seasonal Employee

Further Information

Personnel Department
Service Center
Mandellstraße 9/ground floor
8010 Graz
Tel.: +43 316 873 6134
Fax: +43 316 873 6630
Area Map

You can find your contact person alongside the relevant type of employment.

Type of employment

Academic Personnel

  • University professors
  • University Assistant, Senior Scientist or Senior Lecturer
  • University Project Assistant or Student Project Employee
  • Lecturer or Student Assistant

Non-Academic Personnel

  • Employee
  • Project Employee
  • Apprentice

Seasonal Employee

Work flows for employees from non-EU countries (third countries)

The work flows for employees from non-EU countries (third countries) help you to keep on top of things while preparing for your stay and during your time in Graz. WORK FLOWS:

Further information for staff members can be found in the TU4U intranet

For TU Graz Staff

For Managers at TU Graz