In the master's programme Chemical and Process Engineering at TU Graz, you gain a more in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of chemical and process engineering, and specialise in either systems and process technology or biobased materials and fibre technology. In addition, you have the opportunity to deepen your understanding of pharmaceutical process engineering, environmental technology and biorefinery or economics. You use innovative technology in small groups during practical laboratory courses.
- You learn about current theories, principles and methods in chemical and process engineering, and engineering.
- You consider ecological, economical and legal aspects of chemical and process engineering.
- You focus on topics such as industrial separation processes, process technology, particle process technology, applied analytics and industrial environmental protection, and you develop system concepts for different industry sectors.
You choose from one of the two following specialisations
- Systems engineering and process technology: Unit operation in chemical and process engineering Design, operation and optimisation of facilities and processes
- Biobased materials and fiber technology: Technology of the production, processing and recycling of biobased materials and fiber technology basics with a focus on pulp and paper engineering.
You choose courses from the 5 catalogues of electives
- Systems engineering and process technology
- Paper, pulp and fibre technology
- Pharmaceutical process technology
- Environmental technology and biorefinery