The international project GREENOVET (Green Innovation for a Sustainable Future), co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, promotes development in vocational education and training through the establishment of Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVEs). The project focuses on green innovation across Europe. Enabling an innovative, inclusive and sustainable economy, CoVEs channel the knowledge, resources and infrastructures of key stakeholders towards the development of innovation and skills ecosystems. CoVEs also promote regional development and specific vocational training in green and sustainable innovation processes.
- To establish four fully functional and interconnected CoVEs (Centres of Vocational Excellence) in Green Innovation, embedded in the local innovation and skills ecosystems.
- To enable Greentech projects, conducted by education providers of secondary and tertiary students, jointly and in interconnected VET scenarios.
- To interconnect the industry with VET providers on EQF levels 4‐8.
- To establish and strengthen innovative teaching methods and educational trends in VET through the CoVEs.
- To bring closer the green innovation opportunities to a broader public in Europe.
- To foster the employability and entrepreneurial readiness of VET students, preparing and connecting them to the labour market.
Further information and details on the GREENOVET project: www.greenovet.eu