The Department of Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering at Graz University of Technology invites applications for the following faculty positions.
· Full Professor (tenured) in Bioinformatics
· Full Professor (tenured) in Information Security
· Full Professor (5-years contract) in Intelligent and Adaptive User Interfaces
· Tenure Track Professor in Cryptography for women only.
· Tenure Track Professor in Health Care Engineering for women only.
· Tenure Track Professor in Natural Language Processing
The Department of Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering at Graz University of Technology is committed to excellence in research and teaching. The research at the department covers a broad spectrum of topics that are reflected in our main research areas “Biomedical Engineering,” “Safety and Security,” “Intelligent Systems,” and “Visual Computing.” We are proud of our outstanding applied and basic research and stimulate interdisciplinary projects. Moreover, our faculty fosters a close dialogue with industry and encourages the establishment of spin-offs.
Graz University of Technology aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore qualified female applicants are explicitly encouraged to apply. Graz University of Technology actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities. People with disabilities who have the relevant qualifications are expressly invited to apply.