If you decide to study abroad, in many ways you’ll be entering new territory. The annual ‘Study Abroad Fair’ at TU Graz helps students of TU Graz and – in the framework of NAWI Graz – students of Uni Graz to find their way. But first things first. Staff of the team of the Office of the International Relations and Mobility Programmes of TU Graz know the challenges students face when they want to organise their study stays abroad and give the following general advice.
Plan your study stay abroad
- Get information about the available choice of mobility programmes.
- Determine the specific requirements of the chosen programme.
- Collect the required number of ECTS credits: this depends on the programme. In the case of ISEP or Erasmus+ at least 60 ECTS credits are necessary for the relevant study programme. Whereas for the OverSEAs programme, 90 ECTS credits are required. For the Research Abroad scholarship, a grand total of 180 ECTS credits have to be demonstrated – including a bachelor’s degree.
- Make sure you have a good Grade Point Average (it helps anyway).
- No double applications (i.e. don’t apply twice): avoid nominating yourself for several programmes in the same period.
Summarised information about all these points and more is available at the Study Abroad Fair at TU Graz’s Campus Inffeldgasse on 18th October. At the fair, interested persons can expect short presentations on mobility programmes as well as information stands manned exclusively by TU Graz staff and students who themselves have studied abroad in the framework of mobility programmes..
Survey of all mobility programmes
- Erasmus+ study stays & student placements
- Chemistry summer programme
- CEEPUS - Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies
- Marshall Plan Scholarship
- City College of New York Summer Program
- College of Engineering of Wayne State University Summer Program
- ISEP - International Student Exchange Programme
- OverSEAs Programm
- Double Degree Programme at Tongji University
- Montclair State University
- Research Abroad Scholarship
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
- Summer Schools and Academic Courses Abroad
Programme Study Abroad Fair 2018
Welcome from the Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs
Presentation – Mobility programmes and grants at TU Graz (German)
Presentation - Mobility programmes and grants at TU Graz (English)
Individual advice at the stands from 10am to 3pm
International Relations and Mobility Programmes (BIB, TU Graz):
Erasmus+, OverSEAs, ISEP, Research Abroad, Marshall Plan Scholarship, CEEPUS, Montclair Scholarship, placement stays, summer schools and academic courses abroad