Through the interdisciplinary master's programme Plant Sciences at TU Graz you can learn more about the diversity of the plant world and how you can support the responsible use of natural resources. Interactive lectures are held on topics that range from molecular biology and ultrastructural analysis to ecosystem research. You may devise your study plan to include a variety of topics in order to pursue your own interests.
- You develop a fundamental understanding for relationships within the plant sciences.
- You learn more about how to responsibly use natural resources.
- You discover how to extract information and think critically.
- You learn how to transfer information, ideas, problems and solutions to other people, including those in other disciplines.
- You present results orally and in writing.
- You develop the necessary skills to plan, conduct, and publish the results of scientific research.
- You consider the potential ethical, social, economic and environmental impacts of work within your discipline.
- Biodiversity and Environment
- Physiology and Cell Biology
- Biotic Interactions