University Assistant (post doc) at the Institute of Software Technology
40h/week, presumably starting 01 November 2020 until 31 December 2023.
Completed doctoral studies in computer science, software engineering or a comparable subject.
- Basic knowledge and research experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Model-based testing and test case generation
- Formal development methods (TLA+, Event-B, ...)
- Verification (Model Checking, Theorem Proving)
- Automata Learning (Model Inference)
- Symbolic execution
- Testing/verification of machine learning components
- Testing/verification of embedded systems
- Testing/verification of temporal and stochastic systems
- Successful thematically relevant publication activity
- Interest in participating in teaching
- Very good knowledge of English
- Research within the framework of TU Graz - SAL Dependable Embedded Systems Labs (DES Lab) in the areas of formal methods, test case generation, model-based testing and verification to secure critical embedded systems and machine learning components.
- Participation in research, teaching and administration in the "Formal Methods Group" of Bernhard Aichernig.
B 1 under the collective agreement for university employees; the monthly minimum remuneration for this use is currently € 3.889,50.- gross (14 times per year, including social and health insurance).
Applications, curriculum vitae and other documents should preferably be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with a precise description of the position or the reference number and must be received by the end of the application period at the latest.
Application deadline: 30 September 2020
Reference number: 7160/20/036