How I like to spend my leisure time in Graz: :
1. A jog or a walk along the river Mur at the Augarten in the evening,
2. Sunset or sunrise with a nice view of the city on the top of Schlossberg,
3. Various jazz sessions/live latin music at one of the many pubs in the city,
4. Museum visits and shopping at the city center, or a visit to the garden at the Eggenberger Palace
5. Billiards, darts, chess and other games at one of the many sport-bars in the city
On the website of the City of Graz you can find information in German on sports facilities, outdoor activities, parks and gardens and local recreation areas.
High mountains, rolling hills, tranquil lakes or vineyards, art and culture, fine food, nature and adventure – discover the most beautiful destinations in Styria at Styria Tourism.