Electrical engineering specialists are much sought after both nationally and internationally – whether in the field of energy supply or in the development of information and communication technologies. In the master’s degree programme at TU Graz, you will occupy yourself with innovations in the electrical engineering sector and work on electrical engineering applications with other students.
- You deepen your technological and scientific foundations.
- You familiarise yourself with application areas of electrical engineering systems, e.g. power stations and energy supply as well as electromobility.
- You analyse technical/ economic problems in electrical engineering and find creative solutions.
- You are involved in the further development of innovations in the specialist area.
- You learn to present the results of your work effectively.
- You head project groups.
- You lead specialist discussions in German and English.
You will specialise in one of the following areas:
- Automation engineering and mechatronics
- Energy technology
- Information and communication technology
- Microelectronics and circuit technology