In the interdisciplinary programme Biochemistry and Molecular Biomedical Sciences, you gain a deeper knowledge of the future-oriented specialized area of medical biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology and structural biology as well as enzymology. You work on current research projects and conduct biochemical and molecular biological experiments and analyses in modern, well-equipped laboratory settings.
- You acquire fundamental knowledge in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, biochemical analytics and structural biology.
- You learn to apply the working and analytical techniques commonly used in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, genetic engineering and enzymology, as well as structural analysis and bioinformatics.
- You perform experiments using modern scientific and technological methods.
- You assess the results of experiments, identify problems and propose solutions.
- You learn to develop new strategies by considering and assessing current research findings.
- You use modern information technology in bioinformatics.
- You work in teams and present the results of projects or scientific research.
Catalogues of Elective Courses
You may choose 2 of the following catalogues of elective courses:
- Molecular Biomedical Sciences
- Cell Biology and Bioanalytics
- Enzymology and Structural Biology