Politecnico di Torino (PoliTO) is hosting the "VI Unite! Dialogue" under the title “Unite! 2.0” from the 20th until the 22nd of September. The dialogue event of the European University Alliance will bring together the activities developed in the Unite! Erasmus+ and the H2020 pilot phases, in the perspective of the Alliance activities recently funded for the next 4 years. The activities of the Unite! H2020 pilot will be main Dialogue topic, with the ambitious aim of bringing together the Alliance’s Education and Research and Innovation communities for the first time.
There are three open events at the core of the Dialogue:
- the “Unite! present and future impact” roundtables involving external stakeholders;
- the “Unite! common R&I agenda and action plan” roundtables, presenting the UNITE.H2020 strategy and ongoing joint pilot actions;
- the roundtable on the perspectives of collaboration among Alliances related to the CLUSTER network, the cradle of Unite!.
In addition, the Dialogue will include the Presidents & Rectors’ Strategic Workshop and a series of Board meetings: The Governing Platform, the Steering Committee, the Unite! Students organization (SURE!), and the Academic Forum. The program is completed with Task Force and Work Package meetings as well as a Poster session.
Unite! Charter: Onboarding new members
Another highlight of the VI Unite! Dialogue will be the full inclusion of the two new partner universities Graz University of Technology (TU Graz) and Wrocław University of Science and Technology. By signing the Unite! Charta, the Rectors of the two universities confirm the full inclusion of both universities in the Unite! alliance. The event will mark the end of the process of onboarding the new members into Unite!, ongoing since December 2021, and the beginning of even closer collaboration to build a model of European university.
With the Unite! membership of TU Graz we are opening a big new chapter of our internationalization activities. Unite! will have an impact on all areas of our university. We open up new learning environments and teaching opportunities for students and teachers as well as access to educational programmes of all partner universities and joint cooperation and funding perspectives for our researchers. Members of TU Graz look forward to networking intensively in their fields of work across the continent and will thus help shape the identity and quality of European higher education. (Harald Kainz, Rector of TU Graz)
Access the programme of the VI Unite! Dialogue:
- Registered participants
- Non-registered participants from Unite! partner Universities
- Open events
Die Unite! Dialoge
Unite! Dialogues are the key format to raise the visibility of Unite! in the member universities and their ecosystems, and to disseminate the Unite! vision among university faculty, staff and students. Previous Dialogues were:.
Previous Unite! Dialogues
- 11th-14th February 2020: Espoo-Helsinki, hosted by Aalto University (Aalto)
- 30th September 2020: Lisboa, hosted by Universidade de Lisboa (ULisboa)
- 8th-10th March 2021: Grenoble, hosted by Grenoble INP graduate school of engineering and management, University Grenoble Alpes (Grenoble INP-UGA)
- 29th-30th November and 1st December 2021: Barcelona, hosted by Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya – BarcelonaTech (UPC)
- 8th-10th March and 13th -15th June 2022: Stockholm, hosted by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)