Comprehensive consultation, representation work, and expert service – the Student Union at Graz University of Technology (HTU) provides all of these services as the legal student representation body at Graz University of Technology.
Around 350 volunteers take care of the concerns and problems of more than 16,000 students at Graz University of Technology.
- is involved in drawing up degree programmes and requirements.
- advises students on matters of studying, accommodation and labour law, student exchange, grants and insurances.
- provides financial support for students with financial difficulties (social fund, Mensa stamp, subsidy fund for citizens of third countries).
- organises events including the TU-Fest, Sturm/Glühwein/Spritzer stands, BBQ parties, poetry slam, first-semester tutorials, etc.
- holds theme evenings on rent agreements, insurance, work life, etc.