Having a disability or a chronic disease will not stand in the way of you completing a degree at TU Graz! TU Graz takes into account students’ individual needs, providing them with advice and support, and working to remove barriers.
The Service Point for Accessible Learning at TU Graz works to increase the number of accessible entrances to buildings, helps in the design of accessible courses, creates accessible jobs and study places, and counteracts social prejudices by providing information as well as getting involved in networks and cooperative ventures.
- gives you support and advice to help you meet the requirements of your degree,
- waivers your tuition fee if you have a disability of 50% or more,
- ensures that all buildings are accessible,
- attaches importance to web accessibility,
- helps you to meet the everyday challenges of student life, e.g. helping you to organise a note-taker or private lessons, and arrange examinations (braille, zoom printing, holding of examination),
- puts you in contact with advisory services and personal assistants and
- provides you with information on financial support options.