The organisational unit Educational Technology regularly organises events for teachers and students of Graz University of Technology, iMooX partners and other target groups. Here is a list of some of the events organised by or with the participation of Educational Technolgy:
- LLT breakfast: The LLT breakfast (online or face-to-face) takes place once a semester. At this event, teachers at TU Graz can exchange ideas in a cosy setting and get input on innovations in digital teaching and new services of TU Graz and Educational Technology.
- Teacher's discussion group: At the Teacher's discussion group (in German: LEHR-Stammtisch), TU Graz teachers and experts provide input on all topics that affect the everyday professional life of teachers at TU Graz. Teachers from all faculties and institutes are invited to actively exchange experiences and ideas on specific teaching topics.
- MOOC Summit: Once a year, iMooX course creators and partners are invited to Graz to learn about the iMooX.at platform, to exchange ideas with other MOOC creators and to contribute to the future of iMooX.
- Welcome Days: Every year at the beginning of their studies, first-year students at TU Graz learn everything they need to know about starting their studies at the Welcome Days. The OU Educational Technology co-organises the Welcome Days and provides the video studio when the Welcome Days are livestreamed.
- Maker Days: Every year during the summer holidays, children and adolescents aged 10-14 can work creatively in an open (digital) workshop and design and produce various products using (digital) tools and materials.