- Hardware and software tools to facilitate the installation and control of in-situ peripherals
- Additional in/outlets towards the front of the system through radiation save labyrinths
- Dedicated cable management tools to safely guide sensor, power or fluid cables towards
- the rotation stage.
- An interface panel inside the system with AC and DC power, IO ports, RJ45
- Serial interface (DB15) on top of the rotation stage through a slip ring connection
- IO connection integrated in the Acquila acquisition software
Home made in situ setups:
Together with our machine shop and with the help of Master Students we find ways to build custom made in situ chambers for any purpose.