We are a highly motivated group of researchers with backgrounds in chemistry and chemical engineering. Our research areas cover a wide range of important issues in pharmaceutical engineering, especially in the field of API synthesis and processing. In particular we concentrate on the following topics:
- Design of continuous processes for API synthesis and chromatographic purification
- Development of stationary phases for preparative (electro)chromatography
- Immobilization of organometallic catalysts on different solid supports with spatial control
- Implementation of the immobilized catalysts in continuous reaction systems
- Investigation of heterogeneous reactions and metal leaching
- Study of reaction mechanisms experimentally and with DFT-modelling
- Investigation of drug – packaging interactions (API ab-/adsorption, extractables/leachables)
- Our cooperation partners are acknowledged researchers as well as international and national companies.
The results and acquired knowledge of the past projects are a perfect source for novel challenges to cope with. So please feel free to contact us!