The GBCIC-2017 Organizing Committee
is delighted to invite exhibitors and sponsors to participate in the 7th Graz Brain-Computer Interface conference, which will take place in Graz, Austria, September 19-22, 2017 (http://bci.tugraz.at/GBCIC2017
The BCI conference – organized and hosted for the 7th time by the Graz University of Technology – is the largest and most important venue for BCI research in Europe. The tri-annual meeting attracts 250+ delegates from all over the world. Exhibition and sponsorship of GBCIC-2017 provides an ideal opportunity to present your organization to an international target audience.
All exhibitors and sponsors
- Will be acknowledged in our conference materials, both electronic and print.
- Will have their logo depicted in the conference program, as well as on the conference website (the website will stay online up to two years after the event).
- Will receive a link from the conference website to their company’s home page.
- Will get exhibition space (about 6 m2), one table, one chair and power supply.
- The price for an exhibition space is Euro 600.
- The price for every staff at the exhibition space is Euro 600. This includes unlimited access to the conference and social events.
There are several sponsoring options including Best paper award, Best poster award, and for the first time the BCI ScienceSlam award! Please let us know if you are interested in learning more about available options. The committee will be happy to discuss options with you at your convenience.
Please contact reinhold.scherernoSpam@tugraz.at
for more information.