Registration and Deadlines 2023
- The registration is prolongated until 9 January 2023 !
- For the applied actual rules of the Austrian government, see here.
- Registration (see at the bottom of this page)
- Max. 60 participants are possible, the list of participants will be applying the first-come-first serve principle .
- The registration is only final after payment of the registration fee.
Fee and Payment
- The registration fee will be EUR 120,- (in-person) for 2023.
- Invoice: if you need an official invoice to pay the fee, please contact marion.hofmeisternoSpam@tugraz.at by email individually with your data (name, university, address, email and phone, printed Lecture Notes yes/no).
- The registration fee of 120,- EUR covers participation at the workshop (including the Minisymposium), conference material and coffee breaks.
- An extra of 10,- EUR will be charged for the printed Lecture Notes.
Payment will be asked not later than 15 January 2023, but the places are given after first come first pay modus.
Payments should be made without any charges for the beneficiary to
Bank Austria Creditanstalt
IBAN: AT75 1200 0516 5610 1888
Recipient: Technische Universität Graz
Reason for Payment: D-1635000028, Mariapfarr, “surname”
It is most important to cite the “Reason for Payment” number D-1635000028 . This is the number of my subaccount. If you don’t cite it, I will never get your money and you are not registered.
- Registration for the workshop is open after 1 October 2022. Places are given after first-pay-first-serve modus.
- The 2023 Minisymposium registration is open from 10-30 January 2023 for registered participants only.
Places are given after first-come-first-serve modus and with special regard to the reference to the main workshop topic. Minisymposium speakers are informed at the end of January.
- At the in-person workshop, a limited number of posters can be presented for those who need a presentation for their travel cost (poster registration from 10 - 30 January 2022). Poster format A2 portrait.
Please register via the following link to the registration form (visible from 1 Oct - 21 Dec 2021). Late registrations can only be accepted upon available space (please contact email@example.com).