The work of the student is to develop a new feature under the guidance of a senior programmer at ISCN.
Background: Capability Adviser is a software server tool developed by EuroSPI/ISCN since 2001. It is used as a central tool by leading industry like Robert BOSCH, HELLA/FORVIA, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, MARQUARDT, LEAR, etc. It supports development process assessments using the measurement scale of ISO 33020. The schema is used by leading Austrian industry like AVL, MAGNA, Hofer Powertrain, TTTECH etc. as well..
Benefits: ISCN performs assessor compact courses which the student can attend for free. ISCN allows the student a free attendance for the annual EuroSPI conference (www.eurospi.net).
- Student project/Bachelor's Thesis
Goal and Tasks:
- The goal is to extend the existing Capability Adviser Web Assessment Tool to support:
- To extend an existing work product table with a checklist per work product.
- The work products are currently linked to a whole process and need to be linked in future to single practices of the process
- Display of checklist during the assessment view.
- Note: the content of the checklists will be provided by working groups tot he student. The development environment of ISCN needs to used (JIRA, SVN, Nextcloud Documentation)
Recommended Prior Knowledge:
- Experience in PHP and MySQL
- Experience in Web Application Development
Duration in months:
- 3 months (Bachelor's Thesis