Gernot R. Müller-Putz, Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn.
Head of the Institute of Neural Engineering
Laboratory of Brain-Computer Interfaces
Graz University of Technology
8010 Graz, Austria
tel: +43 316 873 30700
fax: +43 316 873 30702
Follow me on Twitter.
- Keynote at IEEE International Conference METROLOGY FOR EXTENDED REALITY, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL ENGINEERING, Rome
- Talk at 3rd BCI Un-Conference Series: Continuous movement decoding from non-invasive EEG
Postponed!!! Talk at WYSS Center, Geneva.
- I am Co-Chair of the ÖGBMT annual meeting happening in Graz in September. 50 years of biomedical engineering in Graz.
- I have an invited talk about "30 years of BCI research at TU Graz"
- NeuroIS Retreat. The meeting of the NeuroIS Society.
- 8th Int. BCI Meeting: virtual Meeting. We present in Workshops, Talks and Posters!
Neural Engineering Conference NER21. We present our latest research on Feel Your Reach.
Published my first book, together with PD Dr. R. Rupp: "Neuroprosthetics and Brain-Computer Interfaces in Spinal Cord Injury", see info-box.
Beeing a gust in PhD Seminar on IT and Neuroscience at HEC Montreal.
New Paper in Journal of Neural Engineering: "Online asynchronous detection of error-related potentials in participants with a spinal cord injury by adapting a pre-trained generic classifier", by Catarina Lopes Dias, Andreea Ioana Sburlea, Katharina Breitegger, Daniela Wyss, Harald Drescher, Renate Wildburger and Gernot R Müller-Putz
We started a Joint PhD Program between Nanyang Technical University (NTU) Singapore and TU Graz in the field of Brain-Computer Interfaces.
Together with PD.Dr. Rüdiger Rupp from Heidelberg University Hospital, Spinal Cord Injury Center, I have edited the following book:
We have 5 sections: Basics, Neuroprosthetics in Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Brain–Computer Interfaces, Clinical Use Cases and Practice, Outlook.
Find more details follwing this link.
Feel Your Reach (ERC Consolidator)
MoreGrasp (EU Horizon 2020, RIA, Coordinator)
EEG@Wachkoma (Land Steiermark)
BNCI Horizoin 2020 (EU FP7, CSA, Coordinator)
BackHome (EU FP7, Strep, Partner)
BrainAble (EU FP7, Strep, Partner)
Better (EU FP7, Strep, Partner)
Decoder (EU FP7, Strep, Partner)
Tobi (EU FP7, IP, Partner)
Find past news here.