To attend theTHERMEC2023 conference, please register via this REGISTRATION LINK.
All services are bookable via this link.
Each participant must complete the registration form.
All fees in Euro
Registration fee for authors and delegates includes:
- Welcome reception drinks: Sunday July 2, 2023
- Thermec'2023 Final Program
- Thermec'2023 Abstract Book
- Proceedings: Publication of the manuscript in the periodical/proceedings
- 4 Luncheons (Monday to Thursday) and 9 coffee breaks (morning and afternoon) from Monday to Friday
- Conference Dinner
- Drinks during poster sessions on Tuesday July 4th, 2023
|BEFORE March 1, 2023||AFTER March 1, 2023|
Student fee does NOT include Conference Gala dinner
* All authors presenting poster/papers must pay their registration fee in full before March 1, 2023.
** Delegate refer to participant from non-academic organization such as the industry/industrial research center or government establishment.
*** Student fee is applicable to undergraduate, master and doctoral students those are full time students (not to post docs). The student must provide proof of student status at the THERMEC2023
REGISTRATION DESK in Vienna to be eligible for student fee.
Author Registration: March 1, 2023 (strict due date)
Author making presentation (oral or poster) must register before March 1, 2023 in order for the Program Committee to include the presentation in the final program.
Only after the author registration fee is received by above due date, the Program Committee will be able to review your manuscript for inclusion in the proceedings otherwise it will NOT be included in the Materials Science Forum periodical/conference proceedings.
If you would like to order additional conference dinner tickets, please pay with your registration fee.
THOSE REQUIRE VISA TO ENTER EU COUNTRIES MUST APPLY FOR VISA IN YOUR COUNTRY AT LEAST 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO YOUR TRAVEL DATE:
(1) CREDIT CARD OR DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
Registration fee can be paid either by CREDIT CARD (Mastercard or Visa) or by Direct Bank Transfer to TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (TU) GRAZ account held in Austria.
(2) Bank transfer (IBAN: AT801200051656101895, BIC: BKAUATWW; UniCredit Bank Austria AG, Herrengasse 15, A-8010 Graz
Cancellation of Registration:
Registration fee will be refunded only at the conclusion of the conference in Vienna in July 2023. Any bank charges incurred in refunding fee will be deducted from the refund amount.