Frequently asked questions

How do i register for a commissional examination?

A registration for a commissional examination must be done at the office of Mrs Paulitsch.

How can I borrow books from the library?

Borrowing books is only possible within the administrative office hours. Please ask Mrs Paulitsch or Mrs Doczy.

When do presentations of Bachelor and Master Theses take place?

For bachelor theses one final presentation, and for master theses and dissertations, intermediate and final presentations are necessary. You can find the dates here! The registration is done via the adminstrative office.

Contact information

Institute of Automation and Control
Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 21/B
8010 Graz

Tel.: +43 (0) 316 / 873 - 7021
Fax: +43 (0) 316 / 873 - 7028