The group contributed to several implementations during their research, with a particular aim to address computationally challenging problems.
Since the group is newly established at Graz University of Technology, currently no software is hosted by the group.
You can have a look at software the group contributed to (theoretically or practically) before coming to Graz University of Technology. All links to external webpages.
- CEGARTIX: a SAT-based argumentation system for argumentation frameworks
- Vispartix: a visualization of argumentation frameworks generated from knowledge bases (using the software ARVis)
- ADFsys: an ASP-based argumentation system for abstract dialectical frameworks
- SAT-based argumentation systems: software using SAT-extensions for argumentation frameworks
- QADF: QBF-based implementation of ADF semantics
- GERD: Genteel Extended argumentation Reasoning Device, an ASP-based system for computing extensions of EAFs
- Pakota: MaxSAT and IP based implementation for extension and status enforcement for abstract argumentation
- AbHS: A propositional abduction solver based on the implicit hitting set paradigm
- AFSynth: AF synthesis via MaxSAT
- aba2af: system for reasoning about acceptance in assumption-based argumentation via argumentation frameworks
- k++ADF: a SAT-based reasoner for abstract dialectical frameworks
- ASPARTIX: ASP-based system for reasoning in argumentation frameworks
- ASP for ABA: ASP-based system for reasoning tasks in assumption-based argumentation