AQUA - Knowledge Alliance for Training Quality and Excellence in Automotive
This project aims at implementing a certified on-line training about Best and Next Practices in implementing ISO15504 Quality, ISO26262 Functional Safety and Reliability in Automotive, unique and highly demanded by automotive companies in view of the exponentially rising complexity of functions controlled by software and electronics in modern cars. However, this should only be the first step in a long-term strategic alliance, and the partners synergies will be largely enhanced via their networks:
- Automotive Sys conferences by VDA
- EuroSPI conferences by ISCN
- EMIRAcle research and academy network.
Our partnership is innovative, because it allows covering the entire life cycle of a specific Automotive Qualification (i.e., agreeing, specifying, developing, deploying, disseminating and certifying skills) within ONE consortium.
Our concrete aim is to create
- a unique complementary sustainable strategic alliance for the implementation and Europe-wide deployment of modern certified VET Curricula in Quality, Functional Safety, and Reliability on an organisational level.
- a complete certified VET on-line training program (alternatively 3-days classroom training) on Best and Next Practices in implementing ISO15504 Quality, ISO26262 Functional Safety and Reliability in Automotive.
- significant impact during the project, which will be the basis for successful broad exploitation, by a very strict and targeted
dissemination strategy mainly facilitated by the Automotive Associations (which influence and decide about Automotive VET Training and Education curricula all over their countries) and all associated networks.