Your stay can last from 2 days to 2 months. For scientific personnel from
- partner universities from all EU countries and
- partner universities from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Macedonia and Turkey,
- which have signed the ECHE (European Charter for Higher Education) and
- a bilateral agreement with TU Graz.
- Scientific staff who would like to conduct a teaching assignment at TU Graz must have made contact with a research staff member or an institute at TU Graz.
- At your home institution, you must gather the following information from the responsible Erasmus+ representative.
- What are the deadlines?
- Are there funds for your Erasmus+ teaching assignment at your home institution?
- What is the application process? What are the requirements for the application?
If no bilateral agreement has been signed between TU Graz and your institution, you can encourage the responsible person at your home university for form this agreement. The agreement must be signed by ‘legal representatives’ from both universities. PLEASE NOTE: it can take up to 3 months to finalise a bilateral agreement.
The International Office – Welcome Center at TU Graz encourages the responsible scientific contacts at TU Graz to let them know about teaching assignment visits by international scientific staff.
Providing subsidies to international teachers for teaching and lecturing activities is one way TU Graz supports and seeks to increase diversity in teaching.
If you are interested, please contact the Dean's Offices of TU Graz.
Austria is one of the primary host countries for guest teachers and researchers from the USA. TU Graz has long been one of the Austrian partner institutions of the Fulbright programme in Austria.
More about the scholarship
To the application
The application deadline is on the 1st of August.
International Office – Welcome Center
Phone: +43 316 873 4922