Protection technology is an essential part of the energy supply: operating procedures are severely impaired by faults in the energy supply. Supply safety and power quality are basically products of protection technology associated with network expansion and operation.
Learn how such disturbances can happen in your company and how you can improve the performance of your operation by applying good protection concepts and the correct settings!
- Functions and objectives of network protection
- Types of faults and line impedances
- Fault sequences and fault records
- Protection systems
- Overcurrent protection
- Differential protection
- Distance protection
- Special protective devices
- Testing technology
This course has been designed for
- Technicians who have graduated from a technical college (HTL), university, or have relevant professional experience
- Planning engineers
- People entering the field as well as making career moves from other branches of the industry
- People working in the electrical energy supply fields
You do not need to fulfill any special admission requirements to take part in this course.